Toning Lower Back Workout Routine – Best Lower Back Exercises at Home with Fitness Blender

Full routine info for this Fitness Blender Lower Back Workout @ http://bit.ly/10JGhCj
Lose 16-24 lbs in 8 weeks with our 8 Week Fat Loss Programs – find out how @ http://bit.ly/13EdZgX
Follow Fitness Blender on Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/zDxh3R
We just joined Instagram @ http://bit.ly/Rhulcj

Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.

1. Daniella says:

How much calories will this burn?

2. Does this help to get rid of lower back fat?

3. I did this workout with my daughter- great, soothes back, and relaxing.

4. ื™ื•ืคื™๐Ÿ˜

5. I was laughing all throughout Pilate swimmers cause couldn't do it and I kept getting the movements wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚

6. kim-chi says:

DO NOT do this after leg day guys ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's a killer

7. I was doing the second excersise and my mom opened my door…She took one look at me and left the room

8. when do you see results?

9. Claire Sassy says:

That was sooo good
    I mean-short, but really hard workout. I feel my back so well!
    Thank u FitnessBlender, as always! :)

10. s says:

I can't fucking do it

11. i love this . felt it immediately after the 2nd

12. Nico Martin says:

so will this help tone my fat thats below my betweem my butt and Lower back?

13. I'm going to be doing this workout everyday starting from tomorrow and will update everyday, good luck everyone!โค๏ธ

14. I feel this on my entire back is it mainly for lower back or full back as well?

15. Thanks! Can you make a video with exercises and stretches for upper back pain?

16. Vbsa Geed says:

hello๐Ÿ˜Špleas lm a playing with your video but I need who to skin tightening

17. The lower back workout is one of my favorites!!

18. Love this one for back strength … I add it after a run.

19. Torri Lewis says:

nope I had leg day yesterday

20. titch glover says:

great excercise thanks

21. I'm finding I could do the windmill toe touches, deadlifts, etc. all day long, but get me at the end of my total workout with the swimmers and back bows, and I'm toast. Does that mean I have a weak back? Or did my weighted arm workout the other day contribute? I'd like to think the latter. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks, #fitnessblender! #workoutcomplete!

22. Doc Holliday says:

your but is pretty cut

23. Doc Holliday says:

your but is pretty cut

24. are these good for lumbar disc herniated s1 L5?

25. Zarin khan says:

C section ladies can do this exercise??? please answe

26. I can feel it with this workout i'm going do this regularly Thanks!!

27. how many calories do we burn in this workout ?

28. Tan Zou says:

It works so well on me. The pain disappears immediately after workout. Thank you!

29. Rick J says:

This is a great routine. I do the 3 prone exercises lying on a workout bench. It makes it a little easier (less painful :), for a stiff old man.

30. D Brotz says:

Looking to start working out again. My backache went away when I was working out but now its back cause I've been slack. Gonna try this for a while and see if it helps!

31. ๆฃฎ says:

i cannot do the 2nd one.. i look like a dieing whale…

32. Afroza Aziz says:

am i the only one who couldn't lift my legs up like that? :'(

33. I have mild scoliosis, so should I be doing this?