Best Pre and Post-Workout Meal – The Sarah Fit Show

♥ See more ways to be healthy & fit! http://bit.ly/SarahFitYT

Get great healthy meals ideas for your pre-workout meal and post-workout meal from Sarah’s Fit Show. Get more workout and nutrition tips at http://SarahFit.com
These fitness will help you maximize the results from your workout. Build muscle, lose weight or tone up, a good post-workout meal is a key secret to reaching your goal. Get more pre and post workout snack or meals idea recipes at http://SarahFit.com

The Sarah Fit Show features videos of Sarah Dussault and includes her tips on healthy living. Topics range from an easy ab workout in the gym to which foods are healthier than others. In these videos Sarah explains, and shows, easy ways to stay fit, thin, and healthy. New episodes every Monday on the Click Fitness Network.

Sarah’s Channel: http://www.youtube.com/SarahsFabChannel

Sarah’s Website: http://sarahfit.com
Sarah’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/dietsarah
Facebook: http://Facebook.com/SarahFitFan
Click Fitness Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ClickFitness

1. Hey Sarah! Love your videos. I'm interested in starting my own nutrition vlog since I'm near the end of my nutrition degree and looking for something interesting to do with it 😛 Can you tell me what camera you like using for your vlogs? Thanks!

2. Sudeep Balla says:

It would be a shame if you did not build muscle when other normal people bulk up easily using Ripped X Beast (Look it up on Google).

3. muni krishna says:

It would be a shame if you did not build muscle when these other people do it easily using Elite Muscle Formula (Look it up on Google).

4. Yes I agree cant even believe it. You are smart if you understand you need to eat right at your age to kill your belly.

Between do you know about the 7 odd foods that kill belly fat if you don't know about them you must see this.

you can watch out here bit.ly/15caxLL?=driik

5. MrRoy746 says:

Sure is right. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well. Listen I saw an interview with body building champion where he talks about 7 odd foods he eats to keep his abs hard. if you are serious go for it now bit.ly/13zT9lN?=yvkyg

6. TheOptimus98 says:

yep i agree. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well. And I saw an interview with body building champion where he talks about 7 odd foods he eats to keep his abs hard. you can see it here bit.ly/17Amr1Y?=hvmhv

7. Hey! I'm John.I did -10 lbs last one month.Visit hd-diet.com

8. Taras mahrov says:

"Now look at that." The man held up his musette to Howe. "I've broken
    "Yes, sir, everything," said the attendant gravely. "Shall I help you

are not the enemies of society. But I say that we are the enemies of

"I think," said Dr. Bull with precision, "that I am lying in bed at No.
    "I think," said Dr. Bull with precision, "that I am lying in bed at No.
    "I think," said Dr. Bull with precision, "that I am lying in bed at No.

9. Yura Kurchin says:

except the President and his personal secretary. What can it mean?"
    Mr. Ratcliffe kept a stony silence; then at last he said quietly–

"Are you in the police service?" said the old man, ignoring all Syme's

speak–the sacred priesthood. They also speak to applauding crowds of the
    speak--the sacred priesthood. They also speak to applauding crowds of the
    speak–the sacred priesthood. They also speak to applauding crowds of the

10. It would be a shame for you not to shed fat when these people are able to lose weight easily with the Skinnimaker Diet (Google it).

11. Hi, have you discovered Max Muscle Method? (check on google) You will realize the crimes we commit against ourselves. With Max Muscle Method, you will discover how to bulk up quickly.

12. Ur actually not suppost to eat fats post workout hun, just protein and fruits hun :) just a suggestion

13. Greg Anthony says:

Elated I stubled onto this movie. Fall in love with You tube because of this kind of material.My buddy had been bullied. He said he was going to get bigger. I laughed at him because I didn't think he would…. But then in only weeks he added 40 pounds of absolute lean muscle mass. He made use of the Muscle Building Bible – Google it. He does not get bullied nowadays. :)

I signed up a few days ago. See what the results are. Not to mention the guys emails are fucking awesome…

14. zaldyerano says:

My coworkers laughed when I told them I would get ripped with "Max Muscle Extend", but then they saw the results. Go Google Max Muscle Extend to see their reaction.

15. Nisreen E says:

I sleep between 10-30pm and 11pm. Is it okay to sleep right after a workout or should i eat something after? I usually just drink water after.

16. Nisreen E says:

I workout at 8-10pm on weekdays and go to sleep after my workout. Is that healthy? I can only workout from that time and i heard you cant eat after 8pm. I keep myself hydrated though.

17. yuni arpina says:

If you want to get ripped, you should do a Google search "Atomic Max Muscle". That can help you get the body you deserve.

18. My coworkers laughed when I told them I would get rid of fat with Trim Fat Maximizer, but then I showed them the results. Google Trim Fat Maximizer to see their reaction. (You should see their faces!)

19. ksuresh25 says:

Have you tried Slim Body Maximizer? (Google it) It is a quick and easy way to lose weight fast.

20. jackducharoy says:

Have you tried Atomic Fat Loss? (Google it) It is a quick and easy way for you to burn fat fast.