Here full video – How To Lose Belly Fat The Fastest – Zumba Dancer Workout For Beginners Step By Step[FULL]

Lose,Weight,Workout,lose weight,7 minute workout at home everyday in weekly,workouts to burn fat,workouts to lose weight,work out at home to lose weight,how to lose weight quickly,cardio workout to lose weight,to lose belly fat in a week,weight loss workouts,workout routine,how to lose weight,how to lose belly fat

1. Half way through disappointing freezes so can't continue

2. Wow.. It stops at 9 minutes. Wtf. Ok i guess u have to repeat it after 9 minutes

3. I decided to do some research on the diet “fizy unique plan” (Google it) following a good friend shared with me about how much body weight she lost. Soon after listening to about her results, shed 13 lbs, I decided to google the “fizy unique plan” for myself.

4. rabipsd says:

The Video is so good and effective but the video is not playing after some time i.e after 10 min the video hang. Not played so please do correction of the video and upload for us.

5. I cant work out to her voice…

6. Vicky Fenton says:

Fun workout, bad upload. Freezes halfway in.

7. Thank god this video freezes in 10 min bcoz i m almost dead for doing this…i m really very tired…give me juice somebody

8. Bunty Bunny says:

Left to cool down alone after just 12 mins. Vid stop and would not restart

9. Cara Luce says:

How many times do we need to do This?

10. One hour of fast dancing burns 446 calories if you weigh 155 pounds and 532 calories if you weigh 185 pounds. You need to burn 3,500 calories to lose 1 pound, so with three one-hour Zumba sessions a week, you should lose at least 1 pound in a little over two weeks or almost 2 pounds a month.

11. Great work out by froze past 10 mins. Grr!

12. Freezes half way but at least I did 10 minutes of it.

13. Chris Jones says:

I loved it until it froze. Tried advancing, etc. It was a fantastic workout for a 67 year old and I was looking forward to conquering it totally. Bummer!

14. this is soooo not beginner. I am a beginner and I cant keep up.

15. Nice class!!!!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😀😜

16. I have been doing this for 3 consecutive days! Feel so good!
    One thing though, it stops midway. Pls set this right!

17. Thanks for the great video

18. B-But it froze when I started to have fun……can you fix it and upload more videos like this? Pls?

19. flipperratic says:

i just did 5min of this and i was already panting and blacking out

20. nikhil gupta says:

yyour videos doesnt work after 10min pllease do something upload a new one please

21. This is my best so far. Thank you.

22. this is so retarded its unreal

23. Really loved the video. I am just starting out and was very excited because this video concentrated on burning fat in the stomach. I was 10 min into the video and it was froze! I have tried everything and it will not load. Disappointing.

24. This video stop at 20 min

25. Couldn't get past the 10 min mark. Just kept locking up there

26. I tried to save it offline twice.. it only went up to 10 minutes. :(

27. Sliver Baby says:

Lurline Singh pls where will I get d tea to buy pls

28. Adrian Moore says:

Well this vid made me horny

29. WTF? Freezing at 10 mins? FAIL.

30. Annelantis says:

Sad that this freezes halfway through. Hope it will get fixed. I was enjoying it.

31. Ivonne Dueri says:

Can't you fix it??? It is great until it freezes 😚

32. lucy nguyen says:

Does any one know the name of the instructor in this video.