CHEST WORKOUT | workout for women

Lift and perk up your chest!
Attention ladies.. Don’t neglect your chest!
These moves will really help to lift and perk up you chest and to really help target that unwanted armpit fat!

CHEST WORKOUT:
12 reps 2 sets close grip press
12 reps 2 sets chest flys
12 reps 2 sets chest flys DB inward
12 reps 2 sets chest flys DB outward
12 reps 2 sets DB chest press
12 reps 2 sets DB single arm chest press
12 reps 2 sets plate press

On the 3rd and 4th set I increased my weight

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE

•Social Media•
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ninamunoz/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ninamunozz

1. Sol Long says:

Thank you so much for this video. I've had the hardest time finding a chest workout that was comfortable and still got the results I was looking for!

2. I did this workout last week with 5 pound weights and it REALLY worked out my chest. It was also my first time working chest and now I'm warming up on the treadmill right now preparing for this workout again!🏋️💪 Thanks so much for sharing this workout I love it

3. After doing this workout my arms are pretty sore. Did I do them correctly or will I feel it later?

4. adeeba naz says:

Is this exercise increase breast cup size?as I am want to increase my small boobs ☹️

5. My Phone says:

hi, is it helpful to reduce breast size?

6. are supersetting 2 different exercises together?  I'm confused

7. It's this video accelerated in some parts? Need some rest between sets?

8. Luv u r e workout video it´s so amazing and beautiful takes a lot 😉

9. I did this workout yesterday and omg my poor boobies :( hahaha I almost die

10. Jeff Kidding says:

did those plate presses for the first time last week! killer stuff!

11. I like that you did an upper body workout, do you think you can do some more upper body work out, it would be great!

12. I have never seen the fly variations that way so I will have to try that as soon as I can hit upper body again. Thanks for sharing! and I totally turned on my notifications for your channel because I missed this vid!!!! lol

13. I have never seen the fly variations that way so I will have to try that as soon as I can hit upper body again. Thanks for sharing! and I totally turned on my notifications for your channel because I missed this vid!!!! lol

14. Aleksandra says:

Such a good workout! you give me big motivation for doing mine 😀 just subbed :) would be grateful if you check out my channel too :)

15. Janely Vega says:

This is sooo true there are so many girls who are afraid to work they chest!!! Which just goes back to my "Lifting doesn't make you manly video"! We need to spread the message and encourage women to lift and I don't mean just squats! 💪🏻

16. Vane Esparza says:

I love your outfit 😍😍😭 And great work!! I am going to try some of these 💪🏽

17. Gavin Botel says:

new to the channel but subbed and liked! bc i think a lot of people will really gravitate to you, good info and energy :)

18. nice workout ill share its with the girls

19. Atom Garcia says:

glad to see your not like most girls who are afraid to hit chest thinking they gonna end up looking like a roiding body builder..haha..great video..really enjoy your content..

20. great video and workout !

21. It has long been proven that working certain muscles doesn't spot reduce fat.