SMITH MACHINE BUTT WORKOUT | women’s best

For 10% off all Women’s Best products use ‘tammy10’ at checkout on https://www.womensbest.com

Instagram: @tammyhembrow
Snapchat: Tammy_hembrow
Website: https://www.tammyhembrow.org

1. can you show us everything you take.. like all your shakes and what they are used for? please 😀

2. I love how you actually sweat in the gym like a real person lol I feel like whenever I watch fitness youtubers they film this whole workout without a drip of sweat with their long hair down and all perfect. I look like a tomato just taken out of a bathtub.

3. jojessica says:

The smith machine bar isn't 20 kilos/45 lbs 😉

4. Ychakroni says:

I love how Tammy is just casually vlogging in the car with her hair all in the air <3

5. You should watch what the health on Netflix. It talks about meat a lot. It's very shocking and informative

6. HulaQueen55 says:

Staaaaahp gurl I can't even handle just regular squat jumps, then you throw in the smith?! 🙌🏼 #goalsaf

7. what the shoes your wearing? I wore the same thing your wearing to the gym today for the first time I'm in love x

8. bexans says:

WOW 70kg and 130kg is freakin heavyyyyyy. i need to step my game up for sure.. 😂

9. CHECK OUT MY PEACHY SUMMER FIRST IMPRESSIONS MAKEUP TUTORIAL I JUST POSTED YALL

10. ¡TAMMY! I LOVE SO MUCH!! 🌞….you're so beautiful! my big queen! follow the good work of body…because is SO amazing!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

11. Please can you do a video on your recovery after your breast augmentation. How long till you started working out again and what type of exercises did you start with.

12. Kenya Chavez says:

What shoes are you wearing ?

13. You're so cute, Tammy!❤️

14. Dadaa9 says:

Can you please make a video on how to increase in weight for beginners? It seems almost impossible to me to achieve, no matter how hard I try! I always give up in the end..

15. Please make more Q&A's videos.I missed them.xo

16. Awesome workout Tammy! I'm the same, I'm so scared to go to the gym. That's why I work out in our home gym but obviously we don't have a bunch of equipment like the gym.

17. HopeScope says:

I can't wait to receive my Saski gear!!! So excited for all of your success ❤❤❤

18. Heyli Leon says:

Tammy! love your videos! I relate so much as I also have a toddler and an infant! Can you do more videos on your hair and hair color? Sending lots of love from Chicago!

19. Buzzita Fit says:

👈👈👈plz clic her 💪
    Hi all plz Go to m'y channel i have à best hack's and compilation of best way to have a perfect Body 💪 fit worckout don't forgert à best subscribe To m'y channel for more best compilation 💪💪💪👇👇👇😍

20. I thought it was a little difficult to hear you speaking with the music in the background. Not sure if it was music in the gym or what but thought you should know for next time it was a little difficult to hear!

21. Selena Lim says:

I have an at home booty workout on my channel if anyone's interested! XOXO love your videos Tammy!