Super Fast Abs Workout

How to get six pack abs fast:

Hey guys, it’s Mike with sixpackshortcuts.

Man, do I have a show for you. After some of my workouts, I like to throw in this little extra afterburner on the grill and get my abs fired up.

You’ll see that these are some basic ab exercises, but when combined in the right order it can really put that 3 dimensional effect on your abs.

So put this quick workout in effect immediately, and see your six-pack popping out in no time.

Super fast abs’ workout breakdown:

0:47 Start the workout

3 rounds

Crunches (30 sec)

Make sure while you are doing your crunches, you but in a little tight squeeze at the peak of the movement.

Scissor Kicks (30 sec)

Make sure your back is flat on the ground or have your hand right under your butt for support. The hands under ur butt will also aid in keeping the back flat.

Bridge Planks – 30 sec

While doing the bridge planks, make sure you are looking at your feet the entire time. Also make sure you are stick you butt all the way up and planking all the way back down.

Hope you liked the video! Leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts. I can’t respond to every comment, but I do read every comment personally and I respond to as many as I can.

And if you want to get six pack abs fast, watch this video now:

In that video I show you why 95% of guys who wish they had six pack abs fail to get them in the gym. It comes down to four huge mistakes that almost all guys in the gym are making…but which most guys don’t even know about.

I’ll show you what the mistakes are, so you can avoid them. And I’ll also show you the “weird” style of ab training I use instead called Afterburn Training.

Is Afterburn Training the 1 proven shortcut to a ripped body and six pack abs? Watch this video and decide for yourself!

Watch the video now:

Train hard,

Mike

P.S. — Use this link to share the video with your friends on Facebook!

1. Alif Box says:

thenx workout is far working more than these in this channel

2. Macky Sison says:

HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO DO THIS EVERY WEEK?

3. Ennis Cayton says:

This particular abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) is worth a try for men who would like to get six pack abs but haven`t achieved the goal after attempting various procedures. I carried out daily exercises shown by the guide and I got Six pack abs as a result. Among the helpful parts of this book is the 13 Ab plans section.

4. And i can do that every day?

5. Sniper Owl says:

wow you're hot… you look like Glenn…

6. Karsten H. says:

damn, so many dislike -Pussys…

7. Balls Deep says:

I'm already skinny. I just need abs to up my tinder game

8. Ennis Cayton says:

Following this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) helped me gain 6 pack abs. Getting 6-pack abs is a lot easier if you`re physically fit and you utilize some of the guide’s special methods. You could definitely look great with 6-pack abs, providing you more self-confidence. Aside from that, six-pack abs does not have any relation to your general physical and mental well-being.

9. Brady Hanson says:

If you want to acquire Six pack abs then you must try this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it). Simply speaking, if you want to look good (and I`m sure, feel good as well!) have this book. I have only begun to implement the wisdom within and yes, there`s some work involved.

10. Steph says:

What do i do if my knee cracks? (not just from your video :))

11. Ashley Emery says:

I find this 6 pack abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) very excessive. I think this book is quite useful for people who really wants to shed weight and have a six-pack abs simultaneously. After Ten days of following the guide, I lost weight as much as Three pounds. I find this very helpful. I just followed this detailed guide and achieve a toned abs. I myself highly recommend the book.

12. why aren't his abs defined?

13. This 6 pack abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) is very excessive guide. To shed your weight and make your belly six-pack it is very helpful book I think. I almost shed Three pounds weight with in Ten days. I find this very useful. I just followed this detailed guide and attain a toned abs. You should try this book as well.

14. I love u man u are best im gonna be famous and will visit u man :)))

15. Finn Emery says:

Very easy 6 pack abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) to follow, this is one of the unusual guides where the writer does not provide a one method suits all, this book gives choices. Most books like this offer hard to follow programs that the typical person can not stick to, this provide healthy sustainable methods to attain your 6 pack goals.

16. In general this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) is a superb guide and a must have for anybody who wants 6 pack abs. Getting this book is suggested by if you want to have good look and high self-confidence. I have only begun to implement the wisdom within and yes, there`s some work involved.

17. I like that I think it works

18. thanks for the workout
    💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

19. i have a question, my question is when im doin sit ups my neck is gettin hurt i want to know if i is normal TIA

20. Finn Emery says:

Using this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) helped me acquire 6 pack abs. Getting 6-pack abs is much easier if you are physically fit and you utilize some of the guide’s special techniques. You can definitely look good with 6-pack abs, giving you more self-confidence. Apart from this there`s no relation between six-pack abs and your over-all physical and mental well being.

21. Wonderful workouts guide “suza great plan” (Google it) that could surely assist you burn those disgusting belly fats and build Six pack abs. The instructions as well as guidelines are very easy to follow and understand, I got Six pack abs in small amount of time. It is indeed a very informative guidebook and I highly recommend it.

22. I`ve got got Six pack abs following this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it). If you are fit then you could get 6-pack abs using some special methods in this guide. That will give you good look and from that look you might get some self-confidence. Aside from that, six-pack abs does not have any relation to your general physical and mental wellbeing.

23. Brady Hanson says:

This six pack abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) is simple to follow. What makes this book rare and unique is that it gives you different choices. Most books like this offer hard to follow programs that the typical person can not stick to, this provide healthy sustainable methods to attain your 6 pack goals.

24. For men who have tried using many ways to get 6-pack abs and have not still got good results! You could try this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it). I simply did the same exercises everyday and this was why I got 6 pack abs after follow this plan. One of the useful parts of this book is the 13 Ab plans section.

25. Curtis Weber says:

Amazing workouts guide “suza great plan” (Google it) that could surely help you burn those horrible belly fats and build Six pack abs. The book contains reader-friendly instructions as well as guidelines. I was able to accomplish 6 pack abs in just a short time. Yes, it is a very informative guidebook and I highly recommend it.

26. sir plz make a full workout video that we can do at home by using dumbbles ,plz sir full body workout
    waiting for your response

27. Marc Aguda says:

abs are on fire..this is great and easy to follow..i will be doing this everyday after a whole body workout..:)

28. Neel Gude says:

how much time would it take for abs to be seen

29. i was dying when he said have sex with the ground

30. Crettye says:

In the morning i do 2 minutes of warm up. A belly fat exercise and then this. is it good?

31. HamzaGamerHD says:

you look like yarn from orange juice

32. Bing Bong says:

Wear a shirt you cunt…

33. manoj reddy says:

provide complete video of every workout. like biceps, shoulders, chest , etc.. Thankyou