BLAST Belly FAT | HIIT & Abs Workout

Welcome back, babes! πŸ’œ Today is all about blasting belly fat with
HIIT and abs! HIIT helped me burn the remaining fat hanging around in my belly, my biggest trouble spot! Give this workout a try and comment below how it went! Xo

Follow me on Instagram for daily fit tips with Whit! https://www.instagram.com/whitneyysimmons/?hl=en
Website: https://whitsbringingfit.com/

BPI Best Protein Bar: http://amzn.to/28YeoBP
Pre-Workout I use: http://amzn.to/1TX9evL & http://amzn.to/29bhGF9
Protein I use: http://amzn.to/29tTZ91
Camera I use: http://amzn.to/1tdMb4m
Sports Bra I’m wearing: Forever 21

Music by NCS
Distrion & Alex Skrindo – Entropy

1. JordynZoe says:

i didn't realize how hard the treadmill things were until i tried them myself… omg theyre so hard

2. I`ve got a similar dream of almost every other guy on earth – having 6-pack abs forever. I was told regarding this guide β€œsuza great plan” (Google it). After 8 weeks of everyday 30-minute exercise at home, I was able to 5.5% body fat, lost 34 pounds as well as acquired Six pack abs.

3. Jia Davis says:

I'm more curious on how you lost breast fat.. something I've been trying to work on..?

4. DJ Soda says:

this is my favorite outfit

5. ikr….she is beautiful !!!πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό

6. Danielle H says:

i gave thos video a thumbs up before i even seen the workout i love your spirit and your willingness to help ppl

7. omg i just love you!!!!lol

8. I love her personality <333333

9. Mk S says:

Subscribed the moment I heard you say that weighted ab workouts give you more results SPREAD THE WORD THIS GIRL LEGIT AND SO IS THIS MANTRA LIFT HEAVY LADIES

10. Alexis Henry says:

you are so funny. your body is bomb, your hair is bomb, your makeup is super bomb, and i cant wait to try this HIT tn at the gym.

11. im so excited i found you, youre hilarious

12. Denise Saina says:

I have tried to lose my lower belly fat for many, many years due to 3 hip to hip C-sections.Β  This workout is really working for me!Β  Thank you for sharing these!Β  Buying BPI protein bars and BCAAs as well.Β  I'm 46 years old.Β  My dietician told me to take a multivitamin every day as it helps to activate your metabolism when you are over 30.

13. Tugba Vardar says:

i really like ur exercises and follow u everyday but pls stop talking to much before than begin ur exercises.sorry to say this.i am ur fan but u talkin to much

14. Susan S says:

how fast are your dead mill sprints on? (What level)?

15. l rarely make comments in a video but you are so funny and have an amazing sense of humour!!! I also love how inventive your wrokouts are. I always see novel ways of using gym equipments after l watch your video's. Time to get my ass of to the gym and try your workout.

16. I like the abs workout, great idea using the weights

17. Sabah C says:

Love the abs workout , you are awesome!

18. Have you ever tried herbalife protein bars? they are amazing

19. Hunni Bunny says:

I would take a break at the gym just so I can watch your videos! Wow, so glad I found your channel (:

20. Mike Hoont says:

How did you achieve your thigh gap?

21. Kayley Clegg says:

Where did you get those leggings!?!?

22. u r so funny hahahaa, i love the blurb about boys if they cant handle you lol

23. Lol omg I love you πŸ˜‚

24. Marj G says:

You have beautiful arms.

25. Emma SMZH says:

i just died laughing at the end with the high knees LOL

26. do you have any tips to lose the lower belly pouch for after two c sections

27. arielbenitez says:

i accept you however. idc. i just need a workout buddy tbh haha

28. i love your nose highlight and im new to this your workouts are gonna be helping me get in shape!

29. I was dying at the high knees πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

30. cedesperry says:

Where did you find out HIIT? Cause I've never heard of HIIT.

31. Saida Robles says:

How do you lose fat while keeping your muscles?

32. Shannon Foxx says:

I go to this gym! Lol

33. Pink Queen says:

I really want to know if is necessary to lose weight before weight lifting, or if I can do both. I'm struggling with that even thought I do cardio before and after every work out 😰😭

34. Lilia Pelaez says:

When you do the Sprints on the treadmill it's not on? and is it on incline?

35. I love her personality πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

36. So glad I found your account today!! You are hilarious πŸ˜€

37. Vick Vick says:

Im scared the ball will pop at the gym lol

38. Laura Najera says:

Whitney omg I'm watching all of your videos and I have class at 9 am tomorrow hahaha

39. Yea I've been starting to hit workouts lately more than walking on the treadmill u are inspiration Ily ❀️

40. Great routine! I like that top