5 minute Abs & Core workout

Timer app:
(IOS): http://bit.ly/jy-timer
(Android): http://bit.ly/jytimer

No time to go workout? Come try this routine!
If you are determined, go do for another 3-4 rounds!

Song name: Tough Guy (instrumental)
Artist: Celldweller

1. Zed Yasuo says:

@Chilli Plays it's every day do it 4-3 times

2. Chilli Plays says:

when it says 4 sets does that mean i have to do it 4 more times in a week or a day ?

3. savvy525 says:

Love this. Quick, efficient, and gets the job done! This is the only core video that I am doing on YouTube.

4. اووي فوديته شكد حلو

5. Arcane Dummy says:

Youre so tough dude

6. Curtis Weber says:

I`ve got got 6 pack abs following this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it). Getting 6-pack abs is a lot easier if you are physically fit and you make use of some of the guide’s special techniques. You can certainly look wonderful with 6-pack abs, giving you more self-confidence. In addition to that, six-pack abs doesn`t have any relation to your general mental and physical well-being.

7. I find this Six pack abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) really excessive. I think this book is quite useful for individuals who wants to shed weight and have a six-pack abs at the same time. I almost shed 3 pounds weight with in 10 days. I find this very helpful. I just followed this detailed guide and attain a toned abs. You need to try this book also.

8. I love this workout it easy not too hard but gets you sore and sweaty. Plus looking at that hot body gives me a lot of determination to push my self and look closer to yours 🔥

9. if I do 3 SETS of this, how many times per week do I have to do it ?

10. i like it your all type workout

11. anyone realise the black guy watching in the background??!

12. Zed Yasuo says:

btw , my height is 5,9 im 13 and i weigh 113 pounds my body fat percentage is 18%

13. Zed Yasuo says:

Hi, Im planning on doing this 3-4 times in the morning and night , how long will it take me to get abs if i do that?

14. Ricky Bronze says:

So technically it's 20 minutes since you need to do at least 4 rounds for it to be effective

Also, that last one is so hard to do because my feet slide back on all the sweat xD

15. Nice exercises. The last one I think it's more difficult. 👀