Quick Burn Arms! Incredible Arm Toning Workout – no equipment, no pushups!

I’m going to shape your arms sooooooo GOOD with this arm routine that uses NO WEIGHTS, NO DUMBBELLS, and NO PUSHUPS! Uhh yeah. It’s possible. If you loved 6 min to Sexy Arms, you will LOVE this new updated at-home POP Pilates arm exercise routine. Have fun!

The moves are:

1. Goal Post Puncher
2. Shoulder Pulses
3. Back Behinds
4. Triangle Pushes
5. Inverted Arm Circles
6. Prayer Pulse

♥ Get all my workout calendars and read my blog: http://www.blogilates.com

♥ Get the Blogilates App FREE in the App Store or Google Play Store!

♥ MY WATERBOTTLES & CUTE ACTIVEWEAR: http://www.blogilatesdesigns.com

♥ INSTAGRAM: @Blogilates

♥ SNAPCHAT: @Blogilates

♥ FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/blogilates

♥ TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/blogilates

******

Cassey Ho is an award-winning fitness instructor, entrepreneur and online personality. She is the creator of Blogilates, the #1 female fitness channel on Youtube. In a revolutionary partnership, Cassey’s unique format, POP Pilates© which launched on Youtube in 2009, has become a live class that can be taken at every 24 Hr Fitness gym in the US. She’s the author of the best-selling book, Hot Body Year Round and is the designer of her own activewear line.

***
DISCLAIMER:

Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.

You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Blogilates’ and oGorgeous Inc.’s negligence.

1. We should all give this video a thumbs up to counteract all of the dislikes – 15k dislikes seems smaller compared to, let's say, 100k likes 😀

2. I stopped like 17 times

3. can i get results in a week if i do this daily?

4. really thanks for uploading such an awesome video.. really helped a lot. underestimated it. my mistake..

5. I've been doing the 6 min. to sexy arms for 2 weeks now. and I saw a massive change! my arm got more toned. now I'm gonna combine that 6 min one with this one. Yes it will burn, but the result will be flawless I'm sure.

6. My all time favourite video of yours. Like OMG SOOO EFFECTIVE

7. this is such a killer!!<3

8. You see…when people give up they press the dislike because they can't handle it.

9. Tanner Riley says:

I was just chillen, seen all the comment about it burning so bad, I was nooo these little girly thingy workout I couldnt even finish a full workout with out taking a 3 second break. feels good now thanks for this I hate moving alot & just thank for this

10. aliza says:

is she ever in a bad mood lol

11. if I do this workout twice a week will I see some result in a next month or do I have to also include other exercises in order to see some changes????

12. Thank you for teaching us al

13. Thank you for teaching us all in a way nice and classy way.

14. I love your energy, personality amd voice! New sub!!

15. I love your energy, personality amd voice! New sub!!

16. Love this workout!!!

17. Omg wow that was amazing. I Love you!!! just listening to you encourages me to keep going!!

18. dslakoff says:

How often do you recommend doing this video per week? Right now I workout arms twice a week!

19. thank you so muchh ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍⭐⭐

20. I've struggled with chubby arms for about 5 years now (and I'm only in the 8th grade)… Everyone else at my school has skinny arms, but mines are extremely chubby and I have been so insecure about wearing short sleeves for so long now. I'm so sick of it. I've been doing this video every day for about 4 weeks now and I have seen MASSIVE change! I know that skinny arms don't come over night, but I'm so ready to be able to wear short sleeves! I can't wait! Thank you! This video has helped me so so much!

21. Phiona N says:

Omgg as soon as I finished this I seen the difference thank you soo much new subbie 💕💕

22. Angel Bawa says:

she makes it look so effortless😣

23. Jhanavi Behl says:

I didn't know I was capable of doing this, inducing so much pain in my own body before this.
    I feel like a mix of evil and happy doing this.

24. I thought I have strong arm, but this workout totally killed my shoulders! Thank you, Cassey. Your workouts are so good :)

25. connie says:

having weak shoulders, i twisted some muscle just below my left shoulder doing the goal post puncher. after a little massage i was back to moving! :) modification: i added a 4th position after the 3rd, before going back up to the 1st position again. the 4th position allows my arm to rotate up instead of twisting. now it's my favorite among the other quick burn series!

26. your si evil !! its burning si good !! tank you Cassey ! Can you do a quick burn abs please ? i love you !!! 😍

27. neysa ry says:

Is it burn arms fat without build muscles?
    Is it wrong if i felt pain on back shoulder?