20-Minute Total Body Sculpt and Tone Workout with Autumn Calabrese | Class FitSugar

Burn your way to a bikini body with Autumn Calabrese! This 20-minute total body workout will sculpt and tone you in all the right places.

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Check out the rest of our channel:

1. Nolan Vaeza says:

ɷ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ 3 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ : – https://vk.com/id422834399?w=wall422834399_231?67156

2. That was amazing. The longest 10sec ever! Thank you!!!! More of those 20 min high intensity workouts please!

3. Thank you beautiful ladies!! Love you Autumn! 21 day fix changed my life!

4. Why does Ana do everything better than the instructor

5. kuvira says:

can we have workouts,which dont require squatting 😂😂

6. Can anyone suggest how much would be a medium set of weights and heavier one too

7. Tiffani Ross says:

Love, love, love this workout! It's part of my weekly rotation. I have knee issues so I sub out the Bulgaria splits for single-legged deadlifts. Still burns like crazy! Not sure if there's a better alternative. Thoughts?

8. Keri Tate says:

Did this after a short run! These moves are more challenging than they look!

9. Tried it and find that it was challenging.

10. How many days am I supposed to be doing this?

11. Great quick workout! Will be doing more of these videos!!

12. Lea Peters says:

Good workout! Will look for more like this one as well. Love it!

13. Chi says:

Endurance for sure!

14. jonnie seay says:

These are awesome! I there a workout calendar that goes along with it (and the other workout)?

15. Katie Randle says:

This is an amazing workout! I love that the moves are simple but still so challenging. I really liked it for booty, legs and arms. The stretches after each set are a major plus 👍 anddddd it's only 20 minutes!! my only complaint is the ab set. I don't have a lot of tush (working on it 😉) and the ab move really hurt my tail bone and even left a sore 😓 I tried readjusting and shortening my rotation but then I felt like I wasn't working my abs 😒 idk I could just be totally doing it wrong. Any tips for next time?

16. I love this girl :) , I have her 21 days fix.. feels gooood, will try this 4 sure :)

17. Тhis stuff is absoolutelуyуy аmаzing! I usеd this right after I graduatеd high schооl until the end of my freshman yеаr and gаined аbooout 30 рounds оf lean musclе. I wеnt frоm 145 at the еnd оf high sсhoоl to 177 bу the end of my first year in cоllegе. Тhis stuff is nоthing short оf amazing. I'd recоmmеnd https://twitter.com/3a51fa5536ac3a74d/status/742668391975096320 tо anуone lоoking tо bulk up fairlу quick! 20 Minute Totаl Bооody Sсulpt and Tone Workout with Аutumn Cаlabrеsе Clаss FitSugar

18. Jojo Bella says:

I'd like to combine this with the 15 minute pared down 'dirty 30' with Autumn and Anna – What would you suggest – which one on which days, and how frequent per week? Thanks

19. Why in hell are we stretching cold muscles at the very beginning as a 'warm up'? Rookie move.

20. me encantan todos los vídeos.Gracias.

21. Awesome video thanks

22. Medha Rai says:

I love Autumn! <3 More videos please.. Autumn looks beautiful. Anna is the so amazing and positive. I love working out with you Anna… Btw this workout was awesome!!!

23. Miss Cici says:

I did the whole workout! Really good! I felt the burn man! I'll definitely be doing this again. A perfect abs workout in the end. I love it. Recommended :)

24. Caitlin B says:

Girl on far left is a BADASS with the pushups

25. Going to try it starting Monday morning.

26. why is it called bulgarian split squat, I mean why bulgarian ?

27. I am 62 yr old with bad knee. How do I improvise the lounges? It's a great workout.

28. What does this work out do?