My Fat Burning GYM Routine (Treadmill Interval Running)

♥ A lot of you have been wondering what I do in the GYM. Here’s my Fat Burning Gym Routine in an hour! READ below for more info.
♥ LIKE, SHARE this video & SUBSCRIBE http://www.youtube.com/joannasohofficial Support me in reaching 1 million subscribers!!! xx
♥ Joanna is a certified Personal Trainer (ACE), Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM) and Nutrition Coach (VN).

Don’t be intimidated by the weight section. Take this workout and practice it in the gym. =)

Here’s the workout sequence –
Warm up: 5 – 10 mins
Superset 1: Goblet Squat / In & Out Jumps
4-Minute Incline Interval Running
Superset 2: Bent-Over Row to Deadlift / Push-up & Twist
4-Minute Speed Interval Running
Superset 3: Bicep Curl to Shoulder Press / Bench Dips
4-Minute Incline Interval Running
Superset 4: Half V Tucks / Spiderman Plank
4-Minute Speed Interval Running

*Each Superset: 8 Minutes, 8 Intervals (45secs Workout – 15secs Rest)
*Rest for 1 minute between each transition

Total Time: 1 hour
Estimated Calories Burned: 450 – 550Cals
Best Results: Do this workout 2 to 3 times weekly on alternate days
Perform moderately intense workout on other days.

*You can perform the treadmill cardio training on other machines such as stepper, cross-trainer, row, bicycle etc.

Be sure to SNAP & SHARE pictures of yourself in the gym. Tag me @JoannaSohOfficial #JSohActive. xx

Please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my channel. Do READ this box more info. Let’s stay connected!

(Subscribe to my website for printable workouts & recipes)

Lots of Love xx

Talky Beat by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Source: http://www.twinmusicom.org/song/265/talky-beat
Artist: http://www.twinmusicom.org

1. Great workout. Just subscribed! X

2. Wow this looks like a killer workout!

3. i loveeeeeeee your routine. been doing it for a week now.love😍😍😍😍😍

4. I would not dare! For a beginner that would certainly land me in hospital. It was inspiring watching you though.

5. Brooke Mills says:

Google “lyly amazing guide” to find the best diet plan in the world. It quickly delivers awesome results to users. I’ve already slipped 13 lbs in less than 1 week.

6. briana davis says:

Why am I winded just by watching this lol

7. What a beast 💪🏽

8. Ayu Lidya says:

it was so hard for me. i really wanna lose my weight.

9. leo arya says:

it wоrks fоооr me

10. Tergas Assas says:

I just got my free weight loss green store tea in the mail! These products have helped me curb my appetite and have given me energy for exercising. No jitters or unwanted side effects. Just the motivation I need to live a healthy lifestyle!

11. ridhonna says:

actually excited to get my bum to the gym this evening :-) and it's sunday!

12. I loved this routine, do you have more videos like this one?? Thank you so much!!!!!!

13. Agnes Bokor says:

Love your video, thank you very much!

14. She needs tondo more squat as she has no butt :) too much cardio makes your butt flat :)

15. Carolyn Lee says:

Hi Joanna I just wonder… if you do exercise below 30 minutes would you still be able to burn fat?

16. Tshepi N says:

Incredible workout. So hard though goodness me

17. I love the I'm going to give these products a chance to work their magic oooon me. I've tried everyyyything out there and so far nothing has beеen good enough to help me. Check out it therе >==>> https://t.co/2AoWWykbmD

18. Dyan Dades says:

watching this and envy with this gym she is in… there is no gym like this in my city…. huhuhu!!!! and i like the atmosphere too, it is quiet and so clean…..
    well… for short…. i don't go to gym cause i am sensitive.. that is why maybe zumba is better cause it is a group work

19. What about beginner over weight girls who want to burn all fat & build strength ?

20. 진나 says:

한국사람같다. 큰두상 긴허리 약한코어 두껍고짧은 다리..

21. Wow, I think I just lost 5 lbs just by watching. I'll watch again tmr :p

22. I looove this workout. I've looked in your Channel but haven't seen any other like it. Do you have any other??

23. Hey Thanks, for such ossms n wonderful Exercises…. It's nice n keep us fit….

24. cowSayMoo21 says:

I want to do this at home but I dont have an incline treadmill. Should i just run a little longer? If so how longer?

25. awesome video, the first of its kind on YouTube with all this detail .

26. Yuchen Ye says:

it's very very practical and efficient!! and it's only about an-hour workout!! I love it!!

27. Elena L says:

Can you replace running with fast walking? Running is too straining for me and it hurts my ankles.

28. what workout do u recommend for the other days? thank you!

29. for cardio how many hours?
    to burn more fats

30. Fiona lah says:

More of these videos 😊👍🏻

31. She is so precise 😍

32. katiirabbi says:

so intense!!! Out of curiosity, Joanna, what fitness watch are you wearing? It looks like it's got a heart-rate sensor?